Show your love for Defiance. Shop these businesses all year long!
The guide includes a list of 40+ retailers, a map of their locations AND a map of downtown parking. Get the PDF here > visitdefianceohio.com/…MerchantGuide-2018.pdf
The 9th Annual Chocolate Walk will be April 11, 2019 — Stroll downtown Defiance and enjoy some chocolate (and wine if you so choose) along the way! This is a delicious opportunity to enjoy a spring walk and get acquainted with our downtown merchants.
Last years event sold out – watch for ticket sales in February!
Who wants to win a $100 Gift Card?!?!
The 2019 contest has begun! Do you have a photo of the Defiance area that shows special significance? CLICK HERE and read the Rules and Regulations for the 2019 contest and submit your photos!
There’s always something happening here! Take a look at our Community Calendar > http://visitdefianceohio.com/events/
photo by Gary Butler
Watch here for latest news on the Bridge project.
Looking for a place to start or enlarge your business in the Downtown District?
The following spaces are available in the Heart of Downtown Defiance:
- 106 Clinton Street – Space FOR RENT – Contact Mark Haver at 419-770-0187
- 110 Clinton Street – Space FOR RENT – Contact Mark Haver at 419-770-0187
- 214/216 Clinton Street – Building FOR SALE – Contact ReMax Realty at 419-784-3029
- 300 Clinton Street – Space FOR SALE – Contact Butler Real Estate at 419-784-4500
- 302 Clinton Street – Space FOR SALE – Contact Butler Real Estate at 419-784-4500
- 319/321 Clinton Street, Defiance – Building FOR SALE – Contact Butler Real Estate at 419-784-4500
- 422 Clinton Street / 426 Clinton Street – Building FOR RENT – Contact Tom Rogliatti
- 500 Clinton Street – Space FOR RENT – Contact Gary Good at 419-576-4466
- 517 Clinton Street – Space FOR RENT – Contact Marc Warncke at 419-438-1110
- 501 W. 2nd Street – Building FOR RENT/FOR SALE – Contact Stefan Assaf at 419-439-3310
- 507-509 W. 2nd Street – Building FOR RENT/FOR SALE – Contact ReMax Realty at 419-784-3029
- 619 W. 2nd Street – Space FOR RENT – Contact ReMax Realty at 419-784-3029
- 509 Fourth Street – Space FOR RENT – Contact Sam Switzer Realty at 419-782-4116
- 713 Fifth Street – Space FOR RENT – Contact Sam Switzer Realty at 419-782-4116
Andrew L. Tuttle, a lifelong resident of Defiance, bequeathed his extensive collection of Native American artifacts, coins, documents, stamps, military memorabilia, and other artifacts, to the city of Defiance. The museum is dedicated to preserving the history of the city of Defiance and the surrounding area.
Open to the Public
- Thursdays: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- First Sunday of the Month: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Closed Holidays
- Tours by Appointment
419-782-0746 | www.tuttlemuseum.com
Cookbooks on SALE
With over 300 recipes contributed by the community, Where Friends, Families and the Rivers Meet, is a true taste of Defiance.
Cookbooks are on sale at the DDVB office for $15 per book with proceeds going to continue Downtown Revitalization and $5 of the proceeds will benefit Neighbors in Need.
Stop in or call 419-782-0739 to purchase one today.