Defiance County Restaurant Week
Friday, March 5th — Saturday, March 13th
Attention all foodies! Discover your new go-to restaurant or support your favorites for Defiance County Restaurant Week! Restaurants have had a tough year so get out there and support Defiance County’s small locally-owned restaurants! Whether dining in or taking your order to go, there’s an option for everyone!
Want to be entered into a prize drawing? Grab a Passport starting Friday, March 5th, at select locations and plan your meals for the next 9 days! Not interested in the Passport, that’s okay! You can still dine in or carry out and receive the restaurant’s specials for the week!
How to Enter the Restaurant Week Prize Drawing:
- Pick up a Passport starting Friday, March 5th, at select locations listed below.
- Throughout the week when you dine in or carry out, get your Passport signed by the participating restaurant. (Purchase Required)
- After 5 or more different restaurant signatures, fill out your contact information at the bottom of the Passport.
- Turn in your Passport by Wednesday, March 17th, at the DDVB office or other designated drop-off locations listed below.
- The winners of 3 prize packages will be announced on Thursday, March 18th!
Click HERE to print your Defiance County Restaurant Week Passport!
Passport Pick-up and Drop-off Locations:
- Defiance Development and Visitors Bureau
- Farmers & Merchants State Bank – Defiance County Locations
- Sherwood State Bank – Defiance County Locations
- All 3 Defiance Public Library System Locations (Sherwood, Hicksville, Defiance)
Participating Restaurants and Specials: *Be sure to check each restaurant for hours of operation*
- a little slice of heaven
- Bud’s Restaurant: MENU
- Cabin Fever
- Kissner’s Restaurant: Special starting Monday, March 8th
- Monday-Friday 5 p.m. to close
- Meat lovers or cheese calzone
- Healthy U Defiance
- Meek’s Pastry Shop
- Miami & Erie Restaurant and Lounge
- Cosmo’s Family Restaurant
- Ensign’s Pub: Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Eric’s Ice Cream Factory
- Fired Stone Tavern: New Spring Menu
- 4KD Brewery
- La Jaliscience:
- Sunday–Kids eat free
- Monday–11 a.m. – 3 p.m. any lunch special $6.99, 10 oz. margaritas $2.99 any flavor all day
- Thursday–any burrito dinner $9.99, 21 oz. margaritas $5.00 any flavor all day
- 24″ one topping pizza $29.99 everyday
- Monday-Wednesday Large one topping pizza $10, Medium one topping pizza $7
- Thursday-Sunday Large specialty pizza $13.99, X-large specialty pizza $15.49
- Slammin’ Sammies:
- Dessert Specials: Mini apple pie $6.00, mini cherry pie $6.00
- Soup Specials: Loaded baked potato with crackers $4.00; Chili with crackers $4.00; Chili with tortilla chips, cheese cup, sour cream $6.00; Chili with baked potato, cheese cup, sour cream, butter, bacon cup $8.00
- Sandwich Specials (all sandwiches come with chips and a pickle):
- Noble Savage: 3 pieces of sour dough toasted, 3 pieces of cheddar cheese melted, lettuce, tomato, 2 bacon slices, 2 pieces turkey meat, miracle whip, avocado slice, oven roasted chicken breast, hard boiled egg $10.00
- Hermes: Artisan bun, slices of oven roasted pork loin, caesar dressing, spring mix, tomato $7.00
- Barnacle Burger: 1/2 pound hand patty black bean burger, spring mix, tomato, bistro sauce $7.00
- King Neptune: 1/2 pound fresh in-house made (not canned) salmon burger, artisan bun, house made tartar sauce $10.00
- Salad Specials (choice of dressing cup):
- Strawberry fields: Spring mix, cranberries, bacon, red onion, walnuts, feta cheese, strawberries, oven roasted chicken breast $8.00
- Cobb: Spring mix, tomato, red onion, boiled egg, blue cheese crumb, bacon, avocado, oven roasted chicken breast $8.00
- Sweetwater Chophouse: New Spring Menu
- The Rumor Mill:
- 2 eggs, meat, toast, and coffee $5.99
- 2 eggs, toast, and coffee $3.99
- Iron Horse Brews (Sherwood)
- Jewell Café
- Two Bandits Brewing Company (Hicksville)
- Maverick Smokehouse
- Bulldog Barbecue
- Amanda Lee Coffee (Sherwood)
- Drop Zone Pizzeria
- Magpie’s Family Restaurant (Hicksville):
- Wednesday–Wings! 50 cent boneless, 75 cent bone-in
- Friday–Fish special $6.99 – 2 pc meal, $8.99 – All you can eat (dine-in), $8.50/lb – Fish to go
- The Clubhouse (Hicksville):
- Prime Rib, Steak, & Seafood
- WEEKEND dinner specials
- D-Town Food Market & Oasis: $5 Famous Sonoran Hot Dog
- Biggby Coffee: March Special; Irish Cream Flavoring, Irish Cream Lattes
- Red Angel Pizza (Hicksville)
- Defiance Pancake House:
- All you can eat fish with 3 sides (Wednesdays & Fridays) only $9.95, last Friday of the month only $6.99
- All you can eat fried chicken with 3 sides (Tuesdays & Thursdays) only $9.95, last Thursday of the month only $6.99
- Early birds specials starting at $4.99 with free coffee!
- Stefano’s Ristorante: All dinners served with garlic bread and house salad
- Our Famous Prime Rib covered in the best au jus around with a side of shrimp Alfredo
- Portabella Mushroom Ravioli – served with sautéed mushrooms and your choice of sauce
- Saccottini – Italian dumplings filled with Italian meats
- La Michoacana Foods (Sherwood)
- Clubhouse Pizza/Yesterday’s Bar (Ney):
- 50 cent wings on Wednesdays
- various pizza specials every day
For more information on restaurant specials, be sure to click “Going” on the Defiance County Restaurant Week Facebook event page.
THANK YOU TO OUR PRIZE PACKAGE SPONSORS: Defiance Development and Visitors Bureau, Defiance County Economic Development, Grant Insurance, Butler Real Estate, Farmers & Merchants State Bank, Sherwood State Bank, Lefty’s, Defiance Area Chamber of Commerce.